• Benoit
    Hello,

I used to backup on the cloud (AWS) directly from my PC, with CloudBerryBackup for WIndows.
    It worked well.
    I edited the backup plan today to add hybrid. It synced all the files to the local folder(OK),but then tried to upload everything again to Amazon. I don't want to pay for this, as the data are quite big, and haven't changed, so I stopped the backup.

But now, even if I remove the local part from the backup plan (move from hybrid to cloud) it try again to upload everything to Amazon.
    How can I at least get my "old" (cloud only) backup plan working as usual with AWS (without uploading everything again)?
    And better, if possible, add local storage to my backup, without uploading everything again ?

Thanks
  • David Gugick
    Starting in version 5.9.4, the product allows you to add Hybrid to an existing plan. If you're adding local storage then it should back up everything locally and only back up needed changes to the cloud. You should not be seeing a complete re-upload of data. If you switched back, I'd probably synchronize the repository since you stopped the backup and you should be able to continue to cloud only. But I'd encourage you to open a support ticket with the team. You can send logs from the product using the Tools - Diagnostic toolbar option.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment