• BackupFan
    We are new to CloudBerry, and were trying out local backups on a laptop backing up to a single external USB drive with one partition. However, after every backup, it says "Warning, one or more backup paths don't exist." I can't tell whether the backup is completing and this is just a minor error, or the backup has just failed completely. When I view the files that were backed up (or tried to backup), there are hundreds of Failed files. Under Message for each of these failed files, it says: Could not find file \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy15\, etc.
    What can be done about this?

I adhered for the most part to these instructions for setting up my backup: https://mspbackups.com/Admin/Help.aspx?c=Contents%2Fhelp_first_backup_configuration.html .
  • Anton Zorin
    , my guess would be that you're using block level incremental backup.
    Also it could be that your computer is low on disk space on the system partition and the system has no space for spring consequent snapshots.
    please check the list of shadow copies for the system drive and delete unwanted or outdated ones.
    Thanks
  • BackupFan
    This issue actually turned out to be a bit more involved, but CloudBerry support was able to help us solve it.
    Thank you for the helpful responses!
  • Matt
    Looks like the problem has been caused by a bug which is already fixed in the latest version, so in case anyone suddenly starts to experience the same software behavior make sure you're on the latest build.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment