• Ralph
    I'm not able to enter the computer ID# or password# from the person I want to help. They give me their numbers but I can't enter them.The two windows have blue numbers in then but I can't enter anything. We are using version 2.2 They can't do it on their end either. It says it's copied to clipboard?? How do I enter the computerID#'s from the person I want to help.
  • Ralph
    GOT IT! The problem was my laptop. I couldn't see the light blue icons on the left side that look like monitors with arrows pointing up and down that allowed me to enter the ID#'s. When I installed CloudBerry on my desktop the icons were very clear on my 22" monitor. Sorry I posted the problem that was my fault. Just couldn't see the icons on my laptop.
  • Anton Zorin
    , good to know you figured it out.
    Have a great weekend!
  • Sergey N
    Hello Ralph,

Thank you for pointing it out, we will consider such monitors with our GUI team if it is possible may I ask your laptop model, to understand which type of monitor we are talking about. Thank you.
  • Ralph
    The laptop I have is an HP Pavilion G6. The screen is bright and clear but can I hardly see those light blue icons on the left that allow entering of the computer ID#'s. They are there on my desktop DELL 22" monitor but are a little faint. Another thing I should mention is during setup it says to give an email address to receive a code. We have, but the code never arrives. We have to use " I don't have an activation code" enter your email address. It then works. It's done this for me and two people that I have helped. Thank you for allowing me/us to use your fine software.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Ralph, awesome, thank you very much for the details provided.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment