• Milan Grus
    I'm using Cloudberry remote assistant for few weeks now and it worked until now. When I try to connect to other computer it won't leave the "key request in progress" part. I didn't do any changes, changed decrypting key on both computers, reinstalled both computers, but problem is still the same.
    any ideas what could cause the problem?
  • Matt
    Make sure you're on the latest version and try disabling direct/LAN connection in the app settings.
    Starting from scratch on the new version could also help, make sure you're deleting config folder in Programdata after uninstalling the old one to perform clean reinstall.
  • Blair
    I have the same problem connecting to any one of 5 computers in Europe. The 4 I connect to in North America are fine. All have been updated to the current software. I've tried everything and will likely abandon this Remote Assistant.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Blair,

Thank you for the details provided, may I ask you to send us the Diagnostic Info from the machines in question? It could be simply done by navigating Maine Menu - Diagnostic - don't forget to mention this forum post in the info.
  • Damir Sudar
    Similar to what Blair reported, I'm trying to connect with a Windows 7 Home computer (my parents' computer) in Europe from my Windows 10 Pro system in California. The remote system was installed with an up-to-date R.A. last week and configured with encryption and unattended access turned on. When connecting to that system it stays on the "Key request in progress ...." screen forever. Connections to systems within the US work fine.
  • Blair
    Hi Again,
    When I connect to a computer in Europe using Google Remote Desktop I can use Remote Assistant on the computer in Europe to connect to all my other computers in Europe - so its something with Remote Assistant. Please fix it.
  • Damien
    Hi all,
    Same issue here, connecting to Europe from South East Asia.
    It is not working on our main network, however, using our separate guest wifi, no issue...
    I'm thinking of some firewall issue but haven't found anything yet.
  • Sergey N
    Thank you for the info provided, we will need to see the logs from the machines in question, so please send those to us via Main Menu - Diagnostic, please don't forget to mention this forum post. Thank you.
  • Sergey N
    Thank you, we will review it and answer you in case we will have a momentary solution.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment