• jerry madz
    I start Windows Task Manager on the PC being connected to (call it PC-B), and reduce it to the tray at the bottom of the screen. Then I connect to PC-B from PC-A via RA, and from PC-A I move the mouse and click on that Task Manager Icon that is in the tray - task manager does pop up onto the screen as its normal small white box.. But once that happens I can't do anything further - I can no longer move the mouse arrow to do anything. (To troubleshoot I enabled RA's "show remote cursor" feature and it shows the remote cursor gets stuck on the task manager icon, I can no longer move it at all from PC-A.) Do I have something set up wrong? Can anyone else do this or is it just me? (Further, if I have Windows Task manager open on PC-B, then connect from PC-A, the mouse won't control anything in that Task Manager white box - I try clicking on anything in there but have no control. Yes "full control" is activated, and it works fine on most other functions, such as clicking on a browser or other applications.)
  • Matt
    It happens on some systems due to UAC or other security layers, R&D is working on the solution.
  • Sergey N
    As an addition to my colleague's comment, may I ask you the resolution on PC-B ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment