• zefoto
    Hi. I run CBB 2.9.1.16 on Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.5. CBB saves all the data under /Users to a Minio server. On my MacBook, I have a Box Drive (from box.com) where I save my photos while traveling. I want CBB to backup the content of my Box Drive at my return at home. In the Finder, Box Drive appears as a folder in my Users directory. In CBB backup plan, the Box Drive, and all its subfolders and files appear as selected. However, it is clear that CBB does not back up the Box Drive. First, the first backup when coming back home if much too fast. And the Box Drive does not appear at all in available sources when creating a Restore Plan. Finally, CBB does not generate any errors and the backup plan completes with success.

Any idea of what is happening and what needs to be done to solve this?

Thanks for your work and for the help.
  • Anton Zorin
    , please try the workaround below:
    - Open the system security settings in Launchpad > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Full Disk Access
    - Press the + button
    - Navigate to Applications and select CloudBerry Backup there

After following these steps, CloudBerry Backup should be able to read any data selected for backup.

Why it happens? MacOS 10.13 and 10.14 prevents personal data from being accessed by CBB.
  • zefoto
    Hi Anton and thank you for the reply. Unfortunately it does not solve the issue. Still does not back up Box Drive content, even after reboot.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment