• mbevan
    Hi Cloudberry,
    I am new to Cloudberry Explorer and can see there are FREE and PRO versions. I understand there is more functionality in the PRO version but just wanted to check licensing and usage regards using the FREE version. Are there any restrictions on using the FREE version for commercial use? We are likely to purchase the PRO version at some point but wanted to find out about and test the FREE version first.
    Thanks in advance,
    Matt

• MSP360Accepted Answer
    There are no restrictions on using free Explorer for commercial use but if you run into an issue it's better to have the paid edition for proper support.
  • mbevan
    Hi Doug,
    Thanks for the speedy response and I take your point about having proper support in place with the Pro version.
    Many thanks,
    Matt
  • C Scyphers
    What is the version/type of license for the free Explorer license? Apache, otherwise?
  • Klim
    Hello ,

Could you please provide a bit more information to us about the storage that you use?
    Thank you!
  • C Scyphers
    The storage medium is for an on premise SAN that supports an S3 protocol.
  • Klim
    Hello ,

in that case, I suggest you MSP360 (Cloudberry) Explorer for S3 and connect your storage as S3 compatible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! Have a nice day.
  • C Scyphers
    We are looking at Cloudberry Explorer for S3 at this time. The question that I have is what is the form of licensing for the Free version? I understand the Enterprise licensing model, but I need to understand the model associated with the Free version to evaluate which is going to work for our organization.
  • Klim
    Hello ,

Got it. You can find the end-user license agreement in the help section. You will find all the necessary information here.

Thank you!

6dlmdy4g51kiac67.bmp
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube