• DrBob
    A strange one: I have just set this up on a windows server 2008 system (as administrator) and when I try and connect to it I get this message:

"Waiting for unattended access confirmation"

I have the incoming connections options set as follows:

Prevent incoming connections: unchecked
    Default access level for incoming connection: Full Control
    Prompt for incoming connection: unchecked
    By Default share a specific application: unchecked
    Allow LAN direct connections: unchecked
    Allow Internet direct connections: checked
    Shutdown when the incoming connection is terminated: unchecked
    Shutdown if no connections were established within: unchecked

What does this message mean?

Thanks,

Bob
  • Matt
    Check if the service is running on the host machine and try disabling "allow internet direct connections".
  • DrBob
    Yes, the service is running, and I have tried disabling "allow internet direct connections", but it didn't make any difference.

I have attached the local machine system info and log, and the server log. I tried several times to make a connection, the client just sits, waiting.

Thanks,

Bob
    Attachment
    RA files (132K)
  • Matt
    We need the logs from both machines sent via diagnostic menu, please. Don't forget to mention this forum thread in the issue description.
  • DrBob
    I did that and was rejected because apparently that is ONLY for PAID users.
  • DrBob
    Well, I posted it, but didn't mention the forum thread. should I do that again?
  • Matt
    Yes, that would be the best course of action. As mentioned in another thread, these RA cases are exceptions, they are sent to product management, so if you send the logs without mentioning a particular forum thread you'll be forwarded to forum.
  • DrBob
    Got you. Will do.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube