• Rob Galante
    Hello,

I am using a licensed Cloudberry Backup program v 6.2.0.154 on a Windows 10 desktop. I am noticing degrading performance over time.

HighMemAndHighDisk.jpg

This machine is a development machine. And I can't use it when it gets like this.

How can I turn off the service at 8am and turn it back on at 5pm? I have configured the backup plan to run at 12am.

Is it safe to stop the Windows service, Cloudberry Backup Service, at 8am and restart it at 5pm? The Online Backup Service is degrading the performance of my machine during the day. I can't work like this.

• Anton ZorinAccepted Answer
    , thanks for raising this issue.
    It’s definitely not expected behavior, you shouldn’t be switching off and on the backup service. Though you can configure bandwidth throttling to work according to a schedule you need.
    Can you please click on Tools -> Diagnostic -> add the link to this thread to the comment field and send it to support?
    We’ll take a look at the issue.
    Thank you!
  • Mark Boeschen
    Same issue here on multiple servers. Had to end the cbbackup.exe task to reclaim memory. Sent logs to support.
  • Matt
    Most likely related to ongoing issues with Wasabi, but for now please continue communication in the ticket system.
  • Matt
    Update:
    The issue is under investigation by our R&D.
    If any other customers experience the same problem with high RAM consumption during Wasabi uploads, please send us the logs(tools > diagnostic) so we can transfer them to the developers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment