• Tim Gray
    I'm using Cloudberry Explorer to delet a large bucket on an On-Premise object store. My testing was done with very small numbers of objects and the deletion was pretty much instantaneous. The bucket I am now trying to delete is 575TB in size and has 28M objects. I believe the enumeration folder is current task but no indication anything is happening. Any thoughts? I know coming up with a time to complete is likely a guess. I just want to make sure something is happening.
  • Tim Gray
    I decided to change to the trial version instead of freeware. This does speed the process up, probably since it's multithreaded, among other things. This is at a customer site so they may just buy the license as they've been looking for a tool to test with. So far nice tool for what I've needed thus far. Will probably get for my lab as well.
  • Matt
    Yes, the speed issue is related to freeware version being used. Trial period has full functionality enabled, so it uses multi-threaded downloads.

Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions regarding the product while you're on the trial period.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment