• wgtt911
    I remote to my home computer from work and trade stocks. I can login to Sierra Charts and trader workstation without issue. But when I try to launch and log into Thinkorswim the logon window comes up but I can't enter userid or password.. the whole system becomes unresponsive.. I am able to bring up a command prompt and force a reboot.. But I'd really like to trade with TOS remotely as well. Anyone else seen this or know what's happening?
  • Sergey N
    Hello, thank you for reporting the issue, we will take a look at it in our testing lab, however, I cannot promise you a momentary solution as it might be related to a specific way this software displays data. Also, do you use Unattended Access while trying to work?
  • wgtt911
    Yes, I am using Unattended Access".. both Thinkorswim and Trader workstation are java based applications so not sure why Thinkorswim is causing this issue.. thanks for looking into it..
    If I disconnect and reconnect I can open other apps and work.. but if I click on the TOS windows it "locks up' again. So I just restart from CMD prompt and reconnect and continue without issues.. just TOS causing issues..
  • Sergey N
    in such case, we need to check out the diagnostic info from both of the machines, please send them to us simply by going to Main Menu - Diagnostic and mentioning this forum post in the info section. thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment