• Camperdownfamily
    I have a Windows 10 machine with a Plex Media Server on it. I use Cloudberry to backup all my media files to Amazon Glacier, but I have noticed that every day it is backing up 100's of Gb of data, even though the data isn't changing.

I am assuming that Cloudberry automatically backs up only what has changed since the last backup? Cloudberry used to just backup the one or two files which had been added or changed since the previous night, but now it seems to be doing a complete backup every night.

I have looked through the options in the configuration, but I don't see anything to select what type of backup to perform. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere I have to set it to do a differential back-up?

Alternatively, does anyone else use CloudBerry with Plex? Does Plex do something to the files every day which makes them appear to be changed, even though they are not?
  • David Gugick
    Incremental backups are automatic. I’d recommend you open a support ticket as the reason for the backups is probably somewhere in the logs. You can also check the date time stamp on the files. Have they changed?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment