• DarkCalf
    ...and then it failed to reconnect to Google Drive and caused an error. The worst part is that it completely decimated my existing backups in the process. I had nearly 800GB of files wiped out.

This has seriously shaken my confidence in this backup solution. It took months to upload all that data, and now I'll have to do it again. Best of all, I discovered the issue while trying to recover old photographs! Well, looks like they're gone now!
  • David Gugick
    Consistency check shouldn't change the cloud storage. I would ask that you open a support case so the team can review the logs to assist. You can do this from the Tools | Diagnostic option. We're here to help, so please don't delay in opening a case.
  • Matt
    Could clarify if you sent the logs to support regarding that? In addition I suggest to check if the data is actually present in storage destination by logging in to your drive account. Consistency check doesn't upload/delete/download anything, so it is unlikely that the data was deleted.
    Also, it is better to run repository synchronization via tools > options > repository, that should update storage usage properly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!