• Morad Askar
    Thank you for this awesome tool. I have been a user of Teamviewer for over 10 years and have switched to this. Unattended remote access is a very important part of what I do daily.

A couple of features that I would love to see come to life:

• The software doesn't start on startup as a server in Windows. The user must be logged in. This means that if a system restarts and I want to access it remotely, I'm out of luck. I would have to have a way to log in for the Startup task to run in order for me to get access. This is really a very weak point for unattended remote access. If you run this as a service, then it is not dependent on being logged in which makes that remote PC accessible at all times if unattended backup is turned on.
    • The ability to keep a directory of remote PCs that I access often (servers, etc), so that I don't have to keep typing in the information again and again
  • HarryB

Remote Assistant starts as a service actually, (you may see CloudBerry Remote Assitant Service in services.msc) however Service Control Manager might be killing it in case your Network Service starts too slowly, we have improved this with the latest update (<a href="http://1.7.0.138" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">1.7.0.138</a>), could you upgrade and check if it's better now for you?

All of the machines are saved in the history, see screenshot below, but we'll definitely improve the list in the future.

dSlCRUK.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet