• Brian
    I've run into an issue where while attempting to connect to the remote computer, the connection is getting hung up on the screen, "Established, waiting for incoming data..." I've been a long time TeamViewer user and I'm testing CloudBerry to see if I want to make the switch. Anyone else having this issue. Thoughts? Anything I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
  • Gleb
    , somehow we missed this thread, my apologies. In the latest version the issue can only be reproduced under specific circumstances - see below.

, there's a known issue when the connection doesn't go through the UP and LOCKED Windows user session, with this very error message. If somebody presses Ctrl+Alt+Del, the connection will be established just fine, but obviously that's a weak workaround.

The connection goes fine while no session is up, and while the user session is up and NOT locked.

The bug is supposed to be fixed in the next release, sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Melissa
    I installed CloudBerry yesterday and the connection to the remote computer was working well. Today I left the remote computer on and unlocked. When I try connecting to it it says Established, waiting for incoming data.
    What settings may I need to change on the remote computer to allow the unattended access?
  • Gleb
    Hi , enable encryption and Unattended Access on the remote computer side, pass the encryption key to the client side and connect.

If that doesn't help, we'll need the diagnostic info to tell the reason.
    Please navigate Menu > Diagnostic, add the same description and press "Send to support".
    It will automatically open a support ticket for you, you should get an automatic email response
  • Melissa
    Hi Gleb,

Thank you for your reply. It was the screensaver setting on the remote PC which was not letting the connection through. I turned this off and was able to remote to the PC fine.
  • Gleb
    , thanks for the update, nice to hear it works fine now!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment