• donbryn
    I have a plan that keeps returning 'failed' because of files that didn't upload. I look for a list of files that didn't upload and can't find it. In the logs it just gives a number of files that failed. I just changed my login level to 'debug' so maybe that will help?

I just found that I can see which files failed by looking in the Files History, scrolling about 3 screens to the right, and looking at the 'message' column, then scrolling down through thousands of files . .. It would be a great addition to see a list of failed files when you click on "'fail' in the plan. . .
  • Gleb
    Hi . Please check out the filter called Operation Type in the History, if you select Failed, only the files that failed will be listed.

Our current idea about it would be to automatically open History with that filter on while the user clicks on the "fail". Would this make it easier to find out the list of failed files?
    We also plan to add a feature to export the list into a CSV.

Also, debug logging won't change anything in the app including the History, it only affects logs. I wouldn't recommend setting debug logs - it is really rarely required. And they may take up GBs of disk space
  • donbryn
    Great, didn't even see that line in the GUI
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube