• Reddit User
    I was having trouble because some of our backup files have grown to over 5G, and apparently S3 has a 5G upload limit. I read that the newer versions of Cloudberry Explorer supported something called chunking to split the files up, so I decided to upgrade from the version 2.0 we had installed to the latest 5.0.0.19 version.

I can no longer use the powershell snap-in. The server is Windows 2008 with SP2, and has all the .net frameworks installed. I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled with no luck. Every time I try to Add-PSSnapIn ClouberryLab.Explorer.PSSnapIn,

Cannot load Windows PowerShell snap-in CloudBerryLab.Explorer.PSSnapIn because of the following error: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\CloudB erryLab\CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3\CloudBerryLab.Explorer.PSSnapIn.dll' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?
  • Denis Gorbachev
    We managed to reproduce the problem. You OS should meet the following requirements:

.NET Framework 4.0 (full version)
    Windows Management Framework 3.0
    They are written here. Add those features and reinstall the product.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment