• Garret
    Hey All!

I'm looking to potentially get several licenses of CloudBerry Explorer for myself and some clients to use as an easy interface for large file transfers through our Azure Cloud account. The two main features we need that Azure Storage Explorer does not offer are:

1. A way to pause the transfer and not lose already completed progress. CloudBerry has this and it seems to work.

2. Bandwidth Throttling. Azure Storage Explorer does not have this, and it's a dealbreaker, considering the pulldown requested by the application ends up siphoning all the available bandwidth from a network, becoming a total hog and shutting down other services (we could not even get a speed test to ping as it seemed Storage Explorer was using 99%+ of available network capability). I see that CloudBerry has bandwith limiting options here:

i8wcw0vm9c7hczql.jpg

However, As you can see from the screencap, it's not actually limiting it to that speed. You can see there it is still pulling down at ~ 45000Kbps.

Does this feature actually work? What am I missing if so?

Many thanks in advance,
    Garret
  • Garret
    Nvm is my math wrong?!! Standby, testing again...
  • Garret
    Yep, please ignore/delete. Self-Solved.

D'oh!
  • David Gugick
    Just to wrap this up, our controls are in KBytes / Sec (not Kbits) - which may have prompted the confusion. Glad it's resolved.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment