• Jaz
    Using the following to delete my vault:

https://help.cloudberrylab.com/cloudberry-backup/signing-up-for-the-cloud/amazon-aws/deleting-glacier-vaults

After 5 hours, I see the inventory. However, when I right click to delete, I'm seeing cases where the deletion of the files is has Errors stating that 'database is locked'. If I'm correct, everything needs to be deleted to fully delete the vault? How can I resolve this?
    Attachment
    databaseislocked (106K)
  • Matt
    Looks like there's a problem with local Glacier database that contains the inventory records.
    Close the software, navigate to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3\Data and delete GlacierRepository.db file. After that you would need to request inventory again and delete the vaults.
  • Jaz
    Thanks for the reply Matt. Will try that & see if I have any luck & will get back to you.
  • Jaz
    I've followed what you said & left it running over the weekend, but unfortunately, I'm still getting the same 'database is locked' for many files. Really need to delete the Glacier vault, so any help will greatly be appreciated.
  • Jaz
    Also to add, in addition to the 'database is locked' errors, I'm also getting some errors on some files such as 'Index was outside the bounds of the array.' & 'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.'
  • Matt
    I suggest to send the diagnostic logs to our support team via tools > diagnostic menu.
    You can provide the link to this thread in the issue description. The ticket will be transferred to me by our engineers.
  • Jaz
    Just sent the diagnostic logs. Will anticipate your/a response.
  • XL Solutions
    Hello, did any solution come from your contact with support?
    I have a simular problem with my glacier account. Trying to delete vaults but some thousand errors "database is locked" prevent me from deleting the vault.
  • Sergey N

We are currently trying to reproduce the issue, unfortuantely Glacier restore times are a bit lengthy. Could you please describe your case, what are your actions before getting the error usually ?
  • XL Solutions
    Hello Sergey,

Tnx for the reply. Eventually by retrying in smaller amounts of data and deleting the specified file above I succeeded in emptying the vault and deleting it all together.

Tnx again for replying.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet