• zerkms
    I'm assessing the Desktop version before purchasing it.

I set up S3 and Glacier IAM users to backup the same couple directories, just to see how smoothly the backup-recovery process goes.

Yesterday it was alright, today I added the pricing value to the Glacier backup storage account and since then everything stopped working:
    * on `Backup Storage` tab both S3 and Glacier accounts infinitely in `Retrieving data` state
    * If I run either backup plan - they both are infinitely in the `Searching for modified files, please wait` state, even though it's just about 40 files (and just ~10GB) in these test directories
    * If I press `Stop` button now it does not stop and instead suggests: `Stopping, please wait or click Stop button again to force stop the plan`

There is no incoming or outgoing traffic generated by the app, there is no any disk IO generated by the app either.

Am I missing something or it should not behave like that?

OS reboot did not change anything. There is nothing relevant in windows system logs.

What am I missing and what would be my next step to get backups working again?
  • Boris
    Hello,

We'll need the diagnostic information to investigate that issue. Please create a ticket by using "diagnostic" button under "tools" tab in the software.

We'll be waiting for your feedback!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet