• Neil Clapton
    Hello,
    I have just started using your Remote Assistant as I am bored of getting nagging messages from Teamviewer accusing me of commercial use.
    Anyway, Cloudberry seems very good free alternative but I have one question.
    The CPU on the remote computer goes very high eg 40-50% when connected. I thought Google remote desktop was bad, but this is worse?
    Any ideas? Thanks, Neil.
  • Gleb
    Hello , that's not an expected behavior. Please use "Menu > Diagnostic > Send to support" to provide us with the required diagnostic info. Please add the link to this thread to description - so we can relate them.
    Thanks a lot in advance!
  • Neil Clapton
    Also, once logged in, the keyboard stops working, and the mouse only does right click actions?
  • Gleb
    , thanks for the screenshot (is it OK that I reposted it here?), but that alone is not enough. What I can see now is: CPU usage is higher than expected. Nothing else.

The diagnostic info contains the log which would tell us what exactly the app was doing second by second, it also contains a brief hardware and software overview (such as .NET Framework version, not the list of all installed applications).
    We need this information to understand which are the conditions when this may occur.
    With the screenshot only there's simply not enough information.

Thanks for understanding.
    Please use "Menu > Diagnostics > Send" and add a note about this thread in the description.
  • Neil Clapton
    I have done the diagnostic as requested, have you not received it? I will do it again.
  • burt
    i also have this problem except my cpu alot higher,45-75%
  • Sergey N

Hello Burt,

Could you please do the same and send us the Diagnostic Info as we asked from Neil ? You can mention this forum post in the description
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to CloudBerry Lab Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!