• Blokie
    I set up CloudBerry backup on my Linux Mint HP N54L server on Saturday (backup up to an S3 bucket).

Initially everything worked fine both via the GUI and via the Web Interface, however at some point yesterday afternoon the web interface decided to stop working (error page says cannot establish a connection). The GUI remains functional and I have tried un-ticking and re-ticking the option within the GUI, and have also restarted the cloudberry-backup service via systemctl, but still nothing.

I don't really want to have to resort to rebooting the server to see if that sorts it out, so any suggestions?
  • Blokie
    I also manually set the web interface via CLI, again with no success:

./cbb option -set wa -https on

CloudBerry Backup Command Line Interface started
    Success
  • Gleb
    Hello , well that's not the expected behavior.
    You might want to try this to make sure the web page is available:
    curl localhost:43210

Otherwise, check if there were any updates to your firewall rules - just in case.

If neither helps, I'd recommend to open a support ticket - use the [Feedback > Send] in GUI or [./cbb sendLog] in CLI.
  • LuisPa
    +1.

Continuously web interface not working, only reinitiating cloudberry-wa and cloudberry is solution.
    this software dont´s stable. 2.6.0.31
  • Gleb
    Hi . 2.6 is like a year ago I guess? Anyway, it's very old. We're going to publish a new version this week, make sure to update, there's been so many improvements to the stability side of things!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment