• Fedesco
    hi , I do have GoogleDrive and two backup plan to my External drive , For weeks now, I am unable to have either of them running with a success.
    I did connect support and I got the below recommendation:

"Hello Fedesco,

Thank you for your call.

The issue is, as I have said, with the Google Drive Versioning that is forcibly enabled for all Google Drive clients.

We do not support that versioning - at all - and it seems that during the upload Google Drive merges newer uploads into other files, and we essentially lose them on our side.

As I have also said, we discourage usage of Google Drive because of this and many other reasons described in following article:
    https://www.cloudberrylab.com/blog/consumer-storage-services-flaws/

We suggest you to switch to using Amazon S3 or compatible - those storage do not possess such functionality and do not intrude into your files so that the uploads can complete successfully."

with regards to this recommendation, I have disabled my Google drive plan whilst deciding to move to Amazon S3.
    However, my external Backup is still not running either.
    it keeps telling me " Access to more then one path denied "

I really need to get a backup ASAP
  • Matt
    The first thing to try is to change service account via tools > change service account menu. I suggest to use local admin account.
    If the issue persists just send us the logs via tools > diagnostic menu and we'll look into the problem.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment