• Leuk
    The unattendet Access and 2.0.0.9 are not working anymore :-(
    You can choose it, you can set it, but you will always be promptet for the pin....
  • Rui Castro
    Hi
    I make the test with "encription" and works fine.
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Could you please clarify a bit, or maybe provide a screenshot where the PIN is requested, just to make sure we are on the same page. Btw you ca drop it to and mention Sergey N so it will get straight to me. Thank you.
  • Natherul
    same issue here, sending an email now
  • Richard W
    I am also facing this issue, but it started for me before the 2.0 update. I was hoping the 2.0 update would resolve it. If I were not sitting next to the two PCs I have to connect to via a remote connection due to VPN restrictions, I would not be able to connect to them at all. Unattended Access is my purpose for using this product, and Unattended Access pretty much does not work.
  • Gleb
    Hi , is this still relevant? You might need to restart the CloudBerry Remote Assistant Service manually. There was a couple of times when this was the case, and apparently service restart has helped.
  • burt
    hi ,remote sudenly stoped working the other day ,ive tryed changing encryption key a few times ,still wont work ?? keep getting "user credentials invalid"
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to CloudBerry Lab Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!