• MikeTB
    The new version of cloudberry is supposed to have the ability to switch backup to hybrid without recreating everything according to the releases. I am looking to do this and don't see how i would complete this. When I go to edit for the plan it doesn't let me change from local to hybrid. Please advise
  • David Gugick
    Which Backup Mode are you using for the backup? You would need to use Advanced Mode. Please check and let us know what you find. Thanks!
  • MikeTB
    Advanced mode? I am not familiar with this
  • David Gugick
    Check your backup and see what you have select on the Backup Mode tab.
  • MikeTB
    I don't see a backup mode tab? I am quite confused i have never seen something like this in any cloudberry backup?
  • David Gugick
    Which platform are you using? Windows, Linux, or Mac?
  • David Gugick
    When you edit a File Backup plan in the wizard, there is a step in the wizard called Select Backup Mode. Are you saying you do not see this tab when editing the File Backup Plan? If, however, you are performing an Image Backup, then there is currently no method to convert to Hybrid without recreating the plan. I will ask the team about when this enhancement will be available.

kb8bgyscc1n2acyv.png
  • David Gugick
    Mike, can you confirm if you are performing a file or image backup? Hybrid backup plan changes are not yet available for Image backups. To change those plans to / from Hybrid backup, you'll need to re-create the plan. I have added a requirement to our feature tracking system to add support for Hybrid backup changes for image backups. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment