• Roger Minton
    I have some installations of CB that email me and include a clickable link to a page that shows
    the files that have been backed up. I have another installation that does not send a clickable link
    but sends just this text: See the file://\\dales-ryzen7\shuttle pc backup\CBB_Shuttle\CBB_Report\f576bdcf-c776-4e19-82a6-64bdba6f902a.html$\20190219093024\f576bdcf-c776-4e19-82a6-64bdba6f902a.html to view these files.

I would like to have a nice html page to view the files that were backed up during the last run.
  • Ethan Sed
    Hello! Thank you for your request.

The link that you have provided leads to a local destination on your "Shuttle" PC / server.

To ensure that Detailed Report is to be generated for your backup plan, please double-check that you have enabled the needed option, as on the screenshot below:

lKOOmuv.png

Please be noted that certain cloud storage providers do not support detailed reporting. Thank you!
  • John
    Which cloud storage providers to not support detailed reporting?
  • Matt
    Here's a list with feature comparison, including detailed report availability
    https://help.cloudberrylab.com/cloudberry-backup/backup-destinations/feature-comparison
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment