• Daniel Nguyen
    Hi there,
    Hope you could help. I want to backup onedrive folder from local pc via network share. When i map the onedrive, Cloudberry will not show folder structure, only files at the root.
    It will show correct folder structure for any other mapped network folder/drive except onedrive or sharepoint.
    I have tried all the settings - disable files on demand, share permission, disable vss - nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance.
  • Matt
    Can you provide a screenshot? There's no need to actually "map" that folder, you should be able to simply select it while creating your backup plan.
  • Daniel Nguyen

Hi Matt. i have attached the screenshots.
    I just add a network share with crendentials in cloudberry and this is what i get - no folder structure (only for shared onedrive) works ok for any other shared folder
    Attachments
    actual onedrive folder structure (36K)
    share onedrive error no folders (116K)
  • Matt
    Looks like a permission problem, or maybe MS did something to folder properties again after one of the updates. Just for testing purposes: are you able to select the data if you copy one of those folders to your local machine?
  • Daniel Nguyen

When I copy the folder to local machine with cloudberry on. It will allow me to select the folder no problem. I played with permissions and can't resolve the problem. Im about to purchase a server license with unlimited network maps which I was going to use for backing up onedrives - but if I can't make it work, I would have to use license for each pc :/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to CloudBerry Lab Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!