• Daniel Nguyen
    Hi there,
    Hope you could help. I want to backup onedrive folder from local pc via network share. When i map the onedrive, Cloudberry will not show folder structure, only files at the root.
    It will show correct folder structure for any other mapped network folder/drive except onedrive or sharepoint.
    I have tried all the settings - disable files on demand, share permission, disable vss - nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance.
  • Matt
    Can you provide a screenshot? There's no need to actually "map" that folder, you should be able to simply select it while creating your backup plan.
  • Daniel Nguyen

Hi Matt. i have attached the screenshots.
    I just add a network share with crendentials in cloudberry and this is what i get - no folder structure (only for shared onedrive) works ok for any other shared folder
    Attachments
    actual onedrive folder structure (36K)
    share onedrive error no folders (116K)
  • Matt
    Looks like a permission problem, or maybe MS did something to folder properties again after one of the updates. Just for testing purposes: are you able to select the data if you copy one of those folders to your local machine?
  • Daniel Nguyen

When I copy the folder to local machine with cloudberry on. It will allow me to select the folder no problem. I played with permissions and can't resolve the problem. Im about to purchase a server license with unlimited network maps which I was going to use for backing up onedrives - but if I can't make it work, I would have to use license for each pc :/
  • Matt
    Just to update the thread. If you still have any issues with the same problem it's better to contact support via regarding that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to CloudBerry Lab Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!