• Fred Claus
    I was just watching Britec09 on Youtube and learned about this cool software. I was looking for some great software to use with my non-MSP clients to do ad-hoc support. What I'd like to know is about getting the client to download the Quick Support button. Can I create a button on my website that will always go to the latest version of quick support and download the file? Right now if I click on the button it downloads the latest version, but what would happen if the version changed?
  • David Gugick
    Good question.For now, you'll have to point the customer to our download page and instruct them to download Remote Assistant Quick Support. I will ask the team if it's possible to post a generic URL that always points to the latest Quick Support release.
  • David Gugick
    Moved thread to Remote Assistant section...
  • Fred Claus
    Thanks David, That would be great. Right now I use my Zoom account but it's a bit complicated for my 80 year old clients to use.
  • Gleb
    Hi , currently there's a button on our website that opens the URL with the latest version of Remote Assistant Quick Support build.
    qzlupfrdwgxsv4ef.png
    Truth be told, we update the URL manually now - so if you just insert it to your website, you'd need to update it manually too. The updates are not very frequent now.

We are going to automate this process in the future
  • David Gugick
    It’s an old request, but it’s now enabled. You can download the QuickSupport agent using this persistent link: http://www.msp360.com/qs

If the link is not active yet, it will be very soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment