• Jaz
    Backups have not been running for 2 days. Receiving:

ERROR: disk I/O error

for each backup plan. Backups have been running smoothly for about a year. Never encountered this issue in the past. The local file system the files are being backed up to is a RAID 6 virtual drive. I’ve checked the manager to see if there’s any indication of physically damaged drives & everything is optimal & healthy. Backups will not start at all period. I've opened up a ticket already, but was also hoping to somehow get additional help here as she mentioned there is little she can do about it, which concerns me. If any more details/info. is needed, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • David Gugick
    Could you be out (or very low) on free space on the target disk? Could you also provide details on this virtual disk like the software being used?
  • Jaz
    Target disk has 76.7 TB free, so we could rule that out. Odd as the backups have been running almost flawlessly but for some reason, won't even start. I tried escalating & perhaps having a screen share wi/ CloudBerry support, but I'm still waiting for their reply.
  • David Gugick
    I'd encourage you to continue working with Support on this. They should be able to figure things out from the logs and a remote session.
  • Matt
    Might be a repository corruption. Can you send me the ticket number via PM?
  • Jaz
    PM'd you the ticket number.
  • Brandon Eldred
    How was this resolved.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention