• MrD
    Hi,

I have just started to trial Cloudberry after my most recent TeamViewer license expired. So far I am impressed, and to offer it for free is amazing.

That said, I am keen to see some of the paid features in the future including an address book, the ability to see both screens of a dual screen monitors, and to connect to more than one client simultaneously.

I do however, have another issue. When I connect to machines I can't control the machine once anything requires elevation. Even if someone at the remote end clicks OK I can only see the following windows I can't interact with the desktop. For example, I just helped a friend install a printer, but had to talk him through the install wizard, and was only able to click on his desktop again once the installation was complete. Am I doing something wrong, is this by design, or is this on the list to be fixed, please? The option to request elevation is greyed out so I either already have it, or I can't request it.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, and thanks for the excellent software.

MrD
  • Gleb
    Hey . The issue is on our radar and will be fixed according to the roadmap.
    As a workaround, I can suggest running CloudBerry Remote Assistant as administrator on the remote host side.
    Alternatively, Unattended Access might be a solution for you, in this case the client side has all the required permissions out of the box
  • MrD
    Great thanks. I'll give that a try.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube