• Nathan
    Hi,
    They added it's been more than a year now the Canada Central location in AWS S3. But I can't create an account in CBB using a bucket created at that location, it works for the others location. I updated cbb to the latest version 4.8.2.41 to no avail. I am getting the error message "Unknown region: ca-central-1" I am surprised this has not been integrated yet.
    Any thoughts? Thx.
  • MSP360
    The latest version is 5.8.3.44 . Did you type that correctly? I'm only asking because Canada AWS support was added in 5.4. Please double-check and let me know.
  • Nathan
    Hi Doug,
    I do have CloudBerry Backup Server Edition and the higher I can update is 4.8.2.41 . Do I have to purchase the version 5?
  • Andy
    Currently you are owning the older version of Cloudberry Backup Server Edition , while you can keep using it , it is not updated any more. Our new version comes with an advanced image bases backup functionality and the file level backup functionality is being continuously improved. The upgrade would be just $40 and the maintenance fee is $24 /year. Would you be interested to upgrade?
  • Nathan
    Thanks for your replies, at least I know what's going on. I will think about the upgrade.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment