• Cris
    Hi,

I'm using Cloudberry Drive Desktop Free Trial and I'm testing it using an S3 Compatible Cloud Storage Account.
    Sometimes, during a multipart upload, I notice an error in CloudBerry Drive Queue table: Not all chunks were uploaded.
    So I select the file that ended with error and I manually press Restart Failed Tasks.
    Is it possible to set an option to restart failed tasks automatically or to retry chunks that received an error?
    In Mapped Drive Options I've only found Retry attempts when connection failed in Connection tab.

Cris
  • Julia
    We have embedded retries for failed uploads. It seems it was not enough to complete uploadings. You can play with "Queue thread count" (Options | Connection) and "Chunk size" (Options | Multipart Upload). How large are the files that failed?
  • Cris
    The files that failed are about 3,5GB large.
    I use a Chunk size of 5MB with Chunk transparency enabled and Queue thread count is 15 as by default.
  • Julia
    You can try to use less number of thread count - e.g. to 10 or even 5; and encrease a number of retries in Retry attempts when connection failed in Connection tab. This is exactly an option that manages retries for uploadings.
  • Cris
    Thank you Julia. I'll try with that and let you know how it works.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment