• Morad Askar
    Firstly, I would like to say that I love your product. It has replaced Teamviewer and VNC products for me as soon as you released it.

One thing that I would really like to have that doesn't currently exist in Remote Assistant is the ability to run more than one instance from a workstation. This would be the case when I'm remoting on to 1 PC but need something from another workstation or server. Currently, it refuses to run more than one session, so I have to close one to open another.

A second thing that I would like to see is to allow multple workstation to connect to a single incoming Cloudberry session. This would mean that I can connect to a workstation and then have someone else from elsewhere connect to that same workstation so we can work on some issue together.

Any chance that these can be added to the product road map?

Best regards!
  • Gleb
    Hello . Thanks for your kind feedback.

As a matter of fact, we strongly consider multiple-to-one connection in the nearest future releases. One-to-multiple is another thing we will probably implement at some point in future.

May I ask you to specify what the use cases are for both?
    As in, what are the processes that require one-to-multiple and multiple-to-one connections?
    Just for us to get a better understanding and think through the whole cases searching for important details.

Thanks in advance.
  • Carl Cubillas
    I second this. Having the ability to connect to multiple host computer simultaneously from a single computer would be awesome. As of right now, I can only have one remote session active.
  • Carl Cubillas
    I second this. Having the ability to connect to multiple host computer simultaneously from a single computer would be awesome. As of right now, I can only have one remote session active.
  • Gleb
    Hi , thanks. Adding you to the lists.

We plan to add multiple-to-one (aka conference calls) in the next major release, and then one-to-multiple at some point in the future
  • Jimf
    Newbie here. Sorry, but I don't have computers available to test this yet.

I'm looking for software that will allow 4 computers to simultaneously view/control a single machine 24/7.

We were using TeamViewer for this, but they decided that constituted commercial use, so we are looking for an alternative.

If this works, can you shed light on what I will need in the way of cloudberry licenses, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help,

jim
  • Matt
    Meeting capabilities are incoming, but I don't have a particular release date for that version yet.
  • Alfie
    Hello , I would like to respond to your original request from some time ago, where you needed use case for one-to-multiple scenario.

Once-twice a month I tend to connect to computers of my parents to check/update them and fix issues that they might possibly have. My time is usually short so I try to multitask as much as possible. This means that opportunity for tabbed remoting into multiple machines is extremely valuable thing for me, especially for these simple actions and tasks that cannot be fully automated.

This is easy if you are on local network but I tend to be away a lot thus being able to do this from around the country while keeping things simple and avoiding need of public IP and port-forwarding is very important for me. Of course, my friends sometimes ask me for help either and I tend to fix multiple issues at once too to save time, nothing commercial, just helping people in need.

Hope this helps picturing the situation. :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet