• Nicholas
    Hello all,

I have inactive "computers" on my MBS dashboard that were created throughout my testing/trial of Cloudberry Managed Backup.

I realize that I can just "hide" the inactive computers, but is there a better way to just remove the computers? I've found the best way to do this is to uninstall the client from the managed backup cloud portal, and that removes the computer. Without knowing this initially, I had simply uninstalled the software on the client-side, leaving the residual computers.

Any suggestions on removing them is appreciated!

2019-02-01_12-06-46.png

• MattAccepted Answer
    Currently it's only possible to hide them, in one of the future updates it'll be possible to delete them entirely. The most reliable way is to, of course, uninstall the software from those machines.
  • Nicholas
    When will that future update be scheduled for release? I've noticed that even hidden computers show up on the CB Remote Management app. Maybe hidden computers shouldn't show up on the app? Or have the functionality to delete computers? Should a disaster happen, I won't be able to reliably uninstall the software from the machine. Thanks!
  • Matt
    That should be available in version 4.5 of the portal, it'll be the next major release and hide/deletion procedure will be overhauled in that version. No ETA on the release date, but it shouldn't take too long.
  • Nicholas
    Thanks for the quick response!
  • Michael Weyant
    Hi I’m just following up. I am also looking for a way to remove former clients from the iOS mobile app. Has this been released yet?
  • John Elliott Martin
    Just chiming in to keep attention on this.
  • Roozbeh
    What’s going on with this. Still seeing all inactive objects in msp control app.
  • David Gugick
    Can you remove them from the web management console? That should remove them from the iOS app next time you run it.
  • Joseph Merriam
    i have used this product 3 years ago. I am now looking at possibly returning and using this for all my clients backups. I installed my test machine. When I installed the iOS App, MSP360 Control - I see my new computer plus 6 phantom computers from 3 years ago. I have searched my MSP Console and they are not listed in there anywhere.

Are they hidden ? If so, how do I unHide Them.

Bottom Line, How do I delete these computers that are no longer in service?
  • David Gugick
    Have you tried removing them from the management console (not on iOS)? If not, head over to Remote Management and see if the old systems are listed and then click the Remote Computer red "X" on the right to remove them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment