• Fortis Human
    Been troubleshooting an issue with my CloudBerry Backup for MS Exchange Server... and to no avail has any solution been found. So I am here, asking about the group...

Does anyone have 'ITEM LEVEL RESTORE' working? If so, can you confirm with me the license information regarding MODULES (found in the FILE | ABOUT) last item listed.

My installation only lists the following two items: "Exchange, Image Based."
    Software version... 5.8.4.53

I've been working with tech support on this but I can only uninstall and reinstall so many times.
    Your input is greatly appreciated.
  • Andy
    Hi Fortis

CloudBerry Image Based Backup also comes with an advance file level recover option that restore individual files from the image downloading only the data you need https://www.msp360.com/resources/blog/how-to-recover-individual-files-from-image-based-backup/

Currently we support the item level restore for Exchange 2010 https://www.msp360.com/resources/blog/item-level-restore-for-exchange-2010-with-backup/
    Exchange 2007, 2013 and 2016 are also on our roadmap for this year.

Thanks
    Andy
  • SysWiz
    Andy, are you folks still on task for item-level restores for the other versions of Exchange this year?
    Primarily, I am hoping for Exchange 2013 soon.
  • Matt
    It's on our road map and we'll try to push an update with this functionality as soon as possible, but there's no concrete ETA yet. Added you to the list of people to be notified upon the release of the feature.
  • SysWiz
    As the end of the year is nearing, how are we doing on that "Item-level restore" roadmap? I'd really love to see the ability to restore an individual's Exchange 2013 mailbox or recover a deleted email from a prior backup.
  • SysWiz
    Just pinging again. Would really like to see this support for Exchange 2013.
  • Matt
    The option should be available in version 6.2, so hopefully we'll be able to release that version in the beginning of this Summer.
  • SysWiz
    YEAH!!! Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube