• AS-N
    Hello,

I did a restore from Wasabi to a win 2016 server.
    Unfortunately I'm missing at least one foler and I have a lot of files with the extension "%3Aacl".
    There is always the original file, like "file.txt" and in addition "file.txt%3Aacl".
    I'm not sure what did I wrong.
    The backup was using the latest version.
  • Anton Zorin
    Thanks for bringing this up. ACL stands for access list or simply NTFS permissions.
    Not sure what didn't work properly. Did you restore it with the backup agent?
    Could you please create a support ticket with a link to this thread?
    Thanks
  • AS-N
    OK, I did.
  • AS-N
    Yes, with backup agent.
  • Matt
    Looks like a known problem, will be waiting for the logs in our ticket system to investigate further and confirm that.
  • Matt
    Yeah, it's a known bug, escalated the ticket to our developers. If anyone observes the same behavior during NTFS permissions restoration please send us diagnostic logs to speed up the process of fixing the problem.
  • Chad Worthman
    I'm now seeing in the latest version: 6.1.3.11

Diag logs sent.

Can I simply delete the files?
  • Matt
    Yes, you can delete those files. By the way, do you use restore only mode to restore those files? Our customers reported that switching destination to standard works as a workaround.

Oh, and the the fix will be released in version 6.2. which is currently in QA testing.
  • Chad Worthman
    I'm restoring to a different server. Not sure what you mean my "restore only mode".
  • Chad Worthman
    It's also only happening on restores from my NAS. Restores from Wasabi aren't doing it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment