• Rodrigo
    The title says it all, how to check which files are uploaded on incremental backup?
    On my screen i have the plan showing how much was uploaded but not which files.
    Please check the screenshots...
    Attachments
    Capture1 (59K)
    Capture2 (65K)
  • David Gugick
    Looks like nothing was updated in the last run - try clicking the Last Day or Last Week options and see if the list of files backed up and purged are listed. You can also see a summary of the last run from the Backup Plans tab for the plan in question in the item called Files Uploaded. Let me know if that helps.
  • Rodrigo
    David please check my second screenshot it says Files Uploaded:260 (643MB).
    Them i click that blue link and it goes to the page where i made my first screenshot, where it just show some two ~5kb files
    I definitely changed files on my system so the backup cant be empty.
  • David Gugick
    Did you try clicking those options to see if they help? Could be a bug but try clicking in the interim.
  • Rodrigo
    yes i tried clicking last week, and last day, but it just shows these 2 files settings.list and enginesettings.list.
    Im on archive mode backup maybe thats the reason?
  • Rodrigo
    Check this other screenshot
    Attachment
    Capture3 (50K)
  • David Gugick
    Is this a file or image backup? If image, then there are no files backed up; just disk blocks.
  • Rodrigo
    Its a File Backup on archive mode to Amazon Glacier
  • David Gugick
    It's possible this is an artifact of archive mode. I'd ask you to open a support case so the team can investigate further.
  • Anton Zorin
    You're checking the same plan, but different starts.
    The first one started on the 13th of May and backed up plan configuration and backup agent's settings.
    On the 14th you backed up 260 files.
    Go to the Backup storage tab and click Files view.
    If the screenshots are made the same day then it could be a glitch on Backup Storage tab refresh. It worked well on my end though.
    Thanks
  • Rodrigo
    all I can see is the screenshots I showed you, on Backup Storage Tab ,there isn't a Files view button. (there is one on History tab as in the screenshot)

I can see all the files i have on my Storage Backup Tab (as shown in the screenshot) but i want to see the files changed in the incremental backup.

To be more clear i want to see the 260 files you said. when i click the very link on the 260 files it goes to the page where i can only see the 5kb files...

I uploaded the screenshots again on this link, maybe its more clear..
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
  • Matt
    According to our bug-tracker that's a known issue. I'll add you to the list of people to be notified upon the fix being released and request update from our R&D. Let's continue communication in the recently created support ticket.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment