• Robert Salasidis
    I am trying to do a sync of my Server Data Drive to Azure. It has about 200k files. It does the file compares OK - takes about `1-2 hours to complete that, and then as it is about to start copy, it copies the first 2 files to 100% (small ones) and then it hangs. I left it for 12 hours, and there was no activity.

Task Manager reports 2.5G of RAM used but no CPU activity.

I paused the activity, it takes about 2-3 minutes, but then all the pending files are paused. If I press copy - it eventually says Copy, but nothing happens.

Is this a known issue, or am I missing something.
  • Matt

Unfortunately Compare and Sync folders in CloudBerry Explorer are legacy functions and provided "as is", with no support. We recommend our CloudBerry Backup software for backup purposes (transferring files to cloud).
  • MRutten
    Good afternoon,

I have the same problem.
    Straightforward syncing using Cloudberry Explorer for Amazon S3 (latest update) from local folders to Amazon S3.
    Comparing works fine but after that the changed/new files are put in the queue and only the first 2 lines get 100%, all other lines are not processed.

You suggest to uninstall Cloudberry Explorer and use another tool Cloudberry Backup?
  • Matt
    Explorer is not really intended for automatic operations with large amount of files, so yes, it's better to use our backup tool for big data set transfers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment