• James Dyke
    Hi, can we install the agent only? no gui or desktop shortcut?

Cheers James.
  • MSP360
    You can't remove the GUI but you can hide CBB from the system tray. Is this for Backup standalone or through Managed Backup? 9z2lvzdivb1kqgj9.png
  • James Dyke
    Hi, managed.

Perhaps add this to the future requests.
  • MSP360
    You can do it through Advanced rebranding options, then create a custom build (only takes a few minutes)
  • MSP360
    Here's a link to more information on rebranding https://www.cloudberrylab.com/managed-backup/rebranding.aspx
  • Martijn V
    The issue with rebrandingsettings is that they can't be applied on a per-user (or per-company) basis, only in the rebranding settings as a common choice. When you build a future release and have this setting changed and clients update, it will be applied to these installations as well. If it is important for MBS users to have this configurable per-user/per-company, this should be made a feature request.
  • Denis Gorbachev
    in other words, you would like to have several custom builds, one per given company?
    Please, PM me your email address and a provider's name. I'll add your request to the system.
  • James Dyke
    this is a great idea. please add me.
  • Denis Gorbachev
    thanks, James. I've added you as well.
  • David Gugick
    James, just wanted to let you know you can use Configurations / Rules to lock the console (protect it with a master password) to keep someone from running the client and making changes. You can then take the configuration and create a Rule to apply it to a Company/User. The client will still be installed, but it should be protected from anyone using it to make changes. This can be applied separately from the custom builds and Rules can be created / applied when needed.
  • Andrey
    Please provide details if you need custom rebranding for different companies (includes splash, icons, wizard images) or it is about options like allow console, allow transfer acceleration, restore to ec2, etc.
    We plan to split these in future. New images requires new build, but options can be updated on the fly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment