• ScubaSteve
    I understand that the business model here is to create a single reseller. However that doesn't fit our business model and I have some ideas that I would like to propose and maybe see what others are things.

For one I love the software. Everything works really well. Here is what I and I am sure others would like to see.

Auto CC charge for our license pool. Right now with as many clients as we have its a pain to continually manually adding payments for the licensing.

We would like to resell to resellers. Example.... we would like to have a parent account fully white labeled to us. We create the repositories and so on. Then we bring on a new company that wants to resell us like a typical IT company. We would like to create a sub account for them, purchase a separate white label yearly license and allow them to only view everything under their accounts and only the storage I provide them and allow them to white label the software.

Another idea was to simply create administrators, allow those administrators to only see and create their own companies and see only what the main account has assigned them and then allow reporting including billing off the main account to differentiate between the different administrators companies?

I am curious to see what others think. And or if it would even make sense?
  • Anton Zorin
    let us discuss it internally and we'll get back to you next week.

Thank you.
  • ScubaSteve
    Awesome! That would be awesome! We would be able to grow our business substantially with features like that.
  • Anton Zorin
    , thank you for your patience.
    We do have a reseller program in place.
    What I can do is: I'll get you in touch with the person in charge for channels.
    Please DM me with your contact data,

Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube