• Klim
    Dear customers!

As you may know, Apple has recently released the new macOS version, Catalina.
    Unfortunately, on the testing stage, we encountered several technical difficulties associated with the new security policy approach which impacts the correct functioning of CloudBerry Backup for macOS once the OS is upgraded.
    We bring our apologies on this subject and currently work on this issue.

Stay tuned for updates!
  • Lou
    Thank you for working on this, hopefully the solution will not be too elusive. ;)
  • JustinH
    Hi,

Thank you for the update as I am seeing some bizarre behaviour, mainly my backups are proceeding as normal but mostly fail with "Error on Process some files"

What do you recommend for the meantime, is there something that we can do on the machine or is it just wait for the new release of Cloudberry?

Thank you for the initial post :-)
  • Klim
    Hello ,

I guess you got this due to a permission issue. Please click onto the Feedback button, fill the form (paste a link to this discussion into the description field) and send it to us. We will take a closer look at this issue and provide you with a solution.

Thank you!
  • JustinH
    Feedback and logs sent.
  • Lou
    That is the same error I reported a few days ago, Matt said they are aware of the situation and R&D is working on a solution.
  • Rick Montgomery
    I would like very much to recover a file I mistakenly changed yesterday before the backup gets overridden. The problem is that when I open Cloudberry Backup, it says it needs full disk access. It gives me a button to open System Preferences, and tells me to drag the icon to the full disk access list. IT IS ALREADY THERE. But CBB just presents me with a "close application" button.

Backups seem to be running fine; I occasionally get a warning that I have slept my Mac, thus preventing backups from completing. That's reasonable as I only get it at what appears to be appropriate times. So I'm confident that my files are getting backed up. But how can I recover them?
  • Klim
    Hello ,

In case of technical difficulties, please contact our support team.

To resolve this issue you have encountered you just have to install the latest version of MSP360(CloudBerry) Backup for Mac.

Best wishes
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet