• Jacky
    all of my backup plan have the error of "flush operation is not support in read mode" what does it mean?
  • Andy
    Please go to tools | diagnostics in the program menu. In the opened windows click send button. The logs will be sent to our support team automatically. This will help us diagnose and troubleshoot the issue.

In the name and email fields specify YOUR name and email so that we can respond back (not mine please!) In the description explain the issue, you can copy from the original request but don't just say "requested by Andy K"

Please DON'T send us the log file attached. The log file will be sent automatically.

Here is some info on how to send the log file https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/command-line-interface/sending-logs-and-files-to-support

when you submit the logs you get an automated response with the Ticket ID. Also you get a response from our support staff by email. you can simply reply this email with your feedback.

You can also, always check the status of all your tickets on our support center at https://support.msp360.com/

Ticket ID is used as a login and your email is used as a password
  • houssem
    Hello,
    Any solution for this error, because I am facing the same error "flush operation is not support in read mode"
  • Denis Gorbachev
    as an error might be caused by several issues, we will strongly advise you to send logs to our support team as advised by andy previously.
  • houssem
    Already done and the super support is : we don't support any more SFTP !! No comment.
  • Matt
    Just an update regarding this case: it looks like an SFTP misconfiguration, the storage is in read-only mode. Sorry, but you would need to tweak things on your side.
    And yes, we can only provide limited troubleshooting steps regarding FTP configurations, since we consider it a legacy protocol.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment