• BatBytes
    I recently installed RA on 4 pcs. Here are some problems that I have encountered:
    1. after connecting to a remote pc, when I select full screen view, RA kills/prevents all activity on my pc. I have to exit full screen view to do anything on my pc. And I do mean anything... even Alt-tab won't switch between windows.
    2. when I select "Options/Hide Desktop Wallpaper" it is slow to do so, but worse, it does not retain this setting from session to session. I think it should be permanent once selected.
    3. on one of the pcs, after selecting "Options/Hide Desktop Wallpaper", it still has black bands across the top and bottom of the remote pc screen. I could send you an image of this if you need it. This does not happen on the other 3 pcs.
  • Anton Zorin
    , thanks for bringing this up.
    Let us check on our side if we can reproduce it and we’ll, give you an update shortly after that.
    Thanks
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Yes please, could you send us some screenshots to clarify on the issues you have encountered a bit. Thank you.
  • BatBytes
    2 images: one before hiding desktop wallpaper & one after hiding wallpaper.
    Attachments
    Partial after hide wallpaper (131K)
    Partial before hide wallpaper (47K)
  • Sergey N
    Thank you for the details provided, we are looking into the issue and will contact you if there are additional details needed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment