• Odysseas
    So i updated to version 6.1.1.74 and over half of the previously available storage providers are missing?

Why is that? Do I have to downgrade to get them back ?
  • Anton Zorin
    over time it turned out that very few customers use them and we made our decision to deprecate them. Supporting those require us to test all features we roll out on those providers. It's very time consuming and can't be justified.
    You can still user most of them using S3-compatible connector but on your own risk.
    Thank you
  • Odysseas
    I do understand that, and I dont know most of them but the one I interested in was google drive.

I use Backblaze for my backup but I was planning on using cloudberry for other family members and friends.
    They all have either google drive or drop box or onedrive but none of them is going to go through the effort to create an account on backblaze or amazon S3.

Can I use any of the other connector for google drive or OneDrive ?
  • Matt
    I wouldn't rely on any of the "Drives" as a storage provider. They have severe API limitations and prone to throttling upload/download speeds, making every backup/restore procedure quite troublesome.
    In short, these providers are not really designed for automatic backup procedures. That was a difficult decision, but we had to do it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment