• Dragonpoo
    Hello All...another newbie with old eyes
    Looking for a replacement to TeamViewer. This looks very promising. I have been able to log into a remote computer, but I only have mouse connectivity, no keyboard. Reset up a few times, the last selection was to reset Options/Incoming Connections set to "Full Control" on the remote computer which was suggested in another thread...still no keyboard action...
    Help...in anticipation of a response, thank you
  • Sergey N
    Hello, thank you for your kind feedback. Let's start from simple question the is a simple one or for exmaple a bluetooth one wihtout any cords ? in such cases, we need to check out the diagnostic info from both of the machines, please send them to us simply by going to Main Menu - Diagnostic and mentioning this forum post in the info section. thank you.
  • Dragonpoo
    Hello Sergey N,
    Thank you for acknowledging my problem! After a several hours of working with the app I diagnosed the problem...I had to turn off 'Zemana AntiLogger' on the "Control Remote Computer".
    After contacting Zemana(who have great customer service), they sent me a small software package that now enables us to log into various computers within our network using 'CloudBerry Remote Assistant'. Not tried to access a remote device outside our network yet.
    The remote program/app is very user friendly...
    Thank you.
    Stu
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!