• Stephen Page
    Hello
    I have had a Backup Ultimate copy FSx to S3 jobs running in AWS for years. Recently I upgraded to 7.9.2.231 . After that the FSx job fails searching for files with:

NOTICE - Performing Incremental backup.
    NOTICE - ArchiveEnginePreparerIncremental.Prepare: The backup data will be stored in to the new RP (SN: 604 D: 2023-12-23 20:25:35Z) of the generation (N:1 M:92fed1ae-9243-483a-a951-475a35c58810). The previous RP (SN: 603 D: 2023-12-23 19:31:21Z SGN: $SGN$Xa3SmF8JEaJdQVqIKNCJpA__$YUrZYjAR1G2WlEC3UlDpZw__$VlKTFaZEpZh9ugg8WIV~GQ__) of the generation (N:0 M:92fed1ae-9243-483a-a951-475a35c58810)

ERROR - An error occurred; Code - 1003
    ERROR - Error on filling archive folders & files
    System.ArgumentException
    An item with the same key has already been added.

Anyone have any ideas what the resolution might be?

• Stephen Page
    Update: I created a new Backup job, and it seems that fixed the problem = perhaps the new version update did not like something about the old job...?
  • SMH
    Hello,

Receiving the same error 'An item with the same key has already been added' when running a file backup to AWS. Errors across several servers, and I'm trying to avoid recreating all of the jobs.

Upgraded to v7.9.2.224 yesterday...

Has anyone else run into this issue recently?

Thanks in advance.
  • Alexander Negrash
    Thank you for reporting the issue. It has been escalated, and our team is actively working to resolve it. I will update this thread, once the fix is ready
  • Chris H
    I ran into the same problem after updating to 7.9.2.231 . Apparently this is a known bug and they're working on fixing it.

In the meantime the "fix" is to click the "Force Full Backup" option next to your problematic backup job. Which admittedly is not the greatest "fix" since you're having to upload your entire backup set again. But it does get rid of the error. Here's to hoping it doesn't happen again.
  • SMH
    Thanks, Chris.

I did hear back from support overnight, and they suggested running a full backup as well, but I may have found another work-a-round.

On the backup client on the local system, select 'Options' and 'Tools'. On the 'Repository' tab, click 'Synchronize Repository' and 'Synchronize Now'. So far, that has seemed to work on (2) systems.

I have another dozen or so backups that failed overnight. I'll report back if I find any more info.

Regards,

Stephen
  • Alexander NegrashAccepted Answer
    A hotfix has been released. Please update to the latest version if you are still experiencing the problem
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment