• Vams
    1. Cloud Berry Drive being inaccessible/ unavailable few times a week, Once we create the drive again we see it back but is causing issues where the files are not being accessed. Have any one faced this issue or is there a reason/fix for the issue.
    Error we see : Failed to read from an IPC Port: The pipe has been ended

2. Files not being accessed. There are few Virtual Machines where the drive is mounted with the same storage account. When certain files are created from one of the Virtual machine we expect that they should be accessible from the other as well. But we get the below issue while accessing them. Is there a fix for this?
    Error : Handle does not support synchronous operations. The parameters to the FileStream constructor may need to
    be changed to indicate that the handle was opened asynchronously (that is, it was opened explicitly for overlapped
    I/O).
    At line:1 char:1
    + Get-Content I:\SIS_HIX\APP_LOGS\BulkNotices\uw3-hp-ut-app01\Logs\HIXN ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (I:\SIS_HIX\APP_...600481245_1.txt:String) [Get-Content], ArgumentExcep
    tion
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : GetContentReaderArgumentError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand

3. Multiple files being created.
    We have a batch process where a log file is created. When the log file is being created it keeps appending data to the file. The code sends the same file name whenever an append has to occur but Cloud berry is creating multiple files with adding milli seconds at the end. Is there a reason for this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment