• Nicholas
    Hello all,

I have inactive "computers" on my MBS dashboard that were created throughout my testing/trial of Cloudberry Managed Backup.

I realize that I can just "hide" the inactive computers, but is there a better way to just remove the computers? I've found the best way to do this is to uninstall the client from the managed backup cloud portal, and that removes the computer. Without knowing this initially, I had simply uninstalled the software on the client-side, leaving the residual computers.

Any suggestions on removing them is appreciated!

2019-02-01_12-06-46.png

• MattAccepted Answer
    Currently it's only possible to hide them, in one of the future updates it'll be possible to delete them entirely. The most reliable way is to, of course, uninstall the software from those machines.
  • Nicholas
    When will that future update be scheduled for release? I've noticed that even hidden computers show up on the CB Remote Management app. Maybe hidden computers shouldn't show up on the app? Or have the functionality to delete computers? Should a disaster happen, I won't be able to reliably uninstall the software from the machine. Thanks!
  • Matt
    That should be available in version 4.5 of the portal, it'll be the next major release and hide/deletion procedure will be overhauled in that version. No ETA on the release date, but it shouldn't take too long.
  • Nicholas
    Thanks for the quick response!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to CloudBerry Lab Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!