• M1Systems
    I'm having a problem where a particular backup plan is terminating abnormally and causing a server to freeze up and become unresponsive. How would I go about troubleshooting this?
  • Alexander Negrash
    What is the current software version and operating system you are using? Additionally, could you specify the backup type—whether it's image-based or file-level—and confirm if you are utilizing the New Backup Format or the Legacy format? Has this issue started recently, and was the backup plan functioning normally before, or is it a new backup plan?
  • M1Systems
    Version: 7.9.0.404

The backup type is file level using the new Forever Forward Incremental. This has been going on for awhile, it used to happen less frequently but seems to be happening more than usual.
  • Alexander Negrash
    Could you specify your storage destination? Additionally, have you encountered any error messages?
  • M1Systems
    Storage destination is S3 and it will typically say the backup terminated abnormally after about 1 second. Where can I find some logs to share?
  • Alexander Negrash
    Please DM me your preferred contact email address. I will add one of our engineers to investigate the issue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment