• Matt Gowan
    I have a backup job I run once a month to backup to Glacier Deep Archive that I am running into an issue with. I started the job this past Saturday (a full backup), and after a couple hours, I got an alert that the backup had finished with warnings. The error it mentioned was: An error occurred (code: 1003) Certificate error occurred. Please contact support.

The backup hadn't actually completed, so I tried starting it again. It ran for a while but didn't finish. When I checked it again Monday morning it was frozen and not making any progress. I restarted the backup server, installed an update to MSP360 and tried again. Once again it worked for a while and then stopped making any progress.

I did another restart of the server, and decided to try forcing another full backup. Yet again it ran for a few hours and then stopped making any progress.

When the backup 'freezes' I am still able to navigate in the application, look at backup storage etc, but there is nothing happening on the backup plans tab. The timer isn't counting up or anything.

It seems as though it may be freezing up on the same file each time. It's the largest file in the backup job (but the file is smaller this month than it was in last month's backup).

Any ideas what I should be looking at to resolve this?

Thanks!
  • Alexander Negrash
    This will require a close look at the log files. Please DM me your preferred contact email address, and I will provide you with further instructions for sending the logs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment